Saturday, March 7, 2009

So I just wanted to comment on a phenomenon here in Gabs. Students here have an incredibly huge tolerance for alcohol. Every weekend like the entire campus gets crazy drunk. They are super loud, and blast hip-hop, as well as smash their glass bottles everywhere when empty. This leads to minimal sleep on the weekends.

So last night night I went to bed around 2 am, and people were loud and drinking and whatever, but I can't usually stay awake past 2 am anyways, and later on people being loud outside and smashing bottle woke me up. Not unusual, except this time when I woke up it was light out and 7 am. I left my room a little before 10 am, and STILL people were out drinking from the night before. That's like 16 hours straight... I don't know how they do it and stay on their feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment