Saturday, April 25, 2009

Two Weeks!

Crazy enough I only have two weeks left in Botswana!! It doesn't seem like it yet, but it's coming up fast. Jon and I have been conserving our money so that our last week here we can eat out and buy our last souveniers! Next week I will actually be finishing both psychology of work and labour relations, and my setswana class. The week after I will have my last three finals and fly home!

We will be leaving here on May 8th, and flying to Johannesburg to spend the night. This is because the airline in Bots that does take pets, only flies on weekdays. So we will spend the night in South Africa, which will be interesting because our visas for South Africa will have expired haha.. and then the next day we all take off for home!

No comments:

Post a Comment